100g Red Chili (Dipped In Hot Oil for 01 Minute)
100g Green Chili (Dipped In Hot Oil for 01 Minute)
1/2tsp Mustard Seeds Soak In Vinegar & Blend
20ml Sunflower Oil
01 tsp Brown Sugar
01 tsp Crushed Ginger
03 tsp Mango Chutney
20ml White Vinegar
1/2tsp Turmeric Power
01 tsp Crushed Pepper
01 tsp Crushed Garlic
- Cut the chicken into 01-inch pieces, marinate with salt & fry in oil until golden brown.
- Get a container (avoid using aluminum) & add mustard mixture, brown sugar, turmeric powder, crushed pepper, crushed garlic, mango chutney, salt, vinegar, and green chili
- Mix well and add salt to taste
- Then add fried chicken to the mixture & fold well until all the ingredients combine together.
- Arrange the chicken mixture in a sterilized container & rest for two days in the refrigerator
- Check salt before serving.
- Sugar & Vinegar Helps You To Keep The Chicken Even After Two Days.
- Do Not Use Different Spoons. Use the same Spoon to Serve the Chicken.
- Always Keep The Container Properly Airtight.