01kg white rice flour
500g scraped coconut
30g chopped onion
20g chopped green chili
10g chopped garlic
03g chopped curry leaves
01 1/2 cup water
- Sieve the flour and mix with coconut and salt.
- Sauté chopped onion, green chili, garlic and curry leaves.
- Then mix with the flour & coconut mixture.
- Add water little by little until the dough become firm.
- When the mixture not sticking to your hand, make small balls (according to your liking) and rest for 05 minutes.
- Flat the roti balls and cook on a flat hot iron surfers.
- Roti is tasty with lunu miris,katta sambal, fish abulthiyal and with different type of vegetable curries.
- If you rapped the roti with a banana leaf and cook, it will give a good aroma and roti will not burn on the hot flat suffers.