Sri Lanka Weddings and Events
Whether it be conferences, private get-togethers or weddings, Sigiriya is definitely an enchanting place to host guests. With event venues that offer colossal space, elegant backdrops teamed with excellent service, you are sure to feel like royalty. Tell us what you need and we will take care of the rest.
CONFERENCE SEATING STYLES
“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.”
— Judy Garland
Known as one of the most romantic wedding hotels in Sri Lanka, SigiriyaJungles hotel is situated in close proximity to the Sigiriya Rock Fortress which is a site of historical and archaeological importance. Situated amidst picturesque 10-acre property featuring naturally landscaped gardens blending perfectly with the surroundings of lush green vegetation, the hotel is a stone’s throw away from Sri Lanka’s famous ‘’Cultural Triangle’’.
Say your wedding vows in the lush green gardens or in our air-conditioned banquet hall Let the Nature God, bless your wedding. Choose a Western-style ceremony or a traditional Sri Lankan procession with Kandyan dancers and drummers. Enjoy honeymoons at the epitome of luxury at SigiriyaJungles.
Benefit from personalized wedding packages at SigiriyaJungles where we help with all the details. Choose an intimate celebration for close family and friends or a lavish treat for a large group. Let our dedicated team care about the details while you indulge in romance. Let our Executive Chef plan and prepare a unique dining experience that will leave you and your guests highly impressed
SigiriyaJungles’ basic wedding package usually comes with a gorgeous location of your choice; a wedding representative and a master of ceremonies; a registrar to officiate the marriage ceremony; beautiful wedding decorations; the use of a wedding/banquet hall on the wedding day; a specially made marriage podium known as ‘Poruwa’; a wedding cake plus a decorated table for cake structure; free professional photographers, stylists, and makeup artists; Jayamangalagatha (traditional blessings) and a romantic candlelit dinner.
Speak to our wedding specialists to tailor-make a package to suit your desires.
Legal requirements for a wedding in Sri Lanka
- The couple should be residents at the hotel/resort at least four days before the day of the wedding.
- The couple must be 21 years or over.
- The ceremony can take place at the hotel/resort premises between 08:00 am and 06:00 pm excluding public holidays
Documents required for getting married in Sri Lanka for foreigners:
The following are the documents we need for organizing your marriage ceremony which should reach us at least 1 month before your wedding date.
- Photocopies of the birth certificate of the couple (original to be presented prior to the wedding day)
- Photocopies of valid passports – original to be presented prior to the wedding day
- Name, address, and occupation details of the couple.
- Name, address, and occupation details of parents of the couple.
- An affidavit confirming the marital status of the bride and groom prior to the wedding. Should be signed by a solicitor with a company stamp.
- If single, please provide an affidavit confirming marital status from a solicitor.
- If divorced, please provide relevant certificates (Decree Absolute).
- If widowed, please provide the death certificate of the former spouse and marriage certificate.
- If adopted, please provide an adoption certificate.
- If you have had a name change, please provide legal proof.