Pumpkin Black Coconut
20g Sliced Garlic
30g Sliced Onion
10g Sliced Green Chili
1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
01 tsp Raw Curry Powder
03g Curry Leaves
01 tsp Coconut
01 tsp White Rice
03g Cinnamon Sticks Crushed
05g Crushed Pepper
02 cup 2nd Extract Coconut Milk
01 cup 1st Extract Coconut Milk
01 tsp Fried Chili Powder
- Cut the pumpkin into one inch size pieces with the skin.
- Add garlic, onion, green chili, fenugreek, turmeric powder, raw curry powder, rampe, curry leaves, cinnamon & crushed pepper.
- Mix all the ingredients & leave for one hour.
- After one hour cook the mixture in 2nd extract coconut milk without mashing the pumpkin pieces.
- Take another pan and fry coconut & white rice until they get a darker color, but not burned.
- Blend coconut & rice to a powder.
- When the pumpkin gets cooked add 1st extract coconut milk & cook for 3 minutes.
- Then sprinkle the coconut and rice mixture on pumpkin curry and cover the curry.
- Add salt to taste.
- The pumpkin piece will taste better when you marinate & leave for an hour.
- If you over fry the coconut & rice, it will give a bitter taste. Therefore do not over-fry.