Dill Flavored Carrot Curry
05g Curry Leaves
02 tsp Vegetable Oil
03g Dill Seeds
1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds
10g Sliced Onion
10g Sliced Garlic
05g Sliced Ginger
03g Turmeric Powder
03g Curry Powder
03g Chili Powder
03g Crushed Pepper
01 cup 1st Extract Coconut Milk
02 cup 2nd Extract Coconut Milk
- Peel the carrots and cut them into baton size pieces.
- Add oil to a pan and heat for 30 seconds, add mustard seed, curry leaves, pandanus (rampe), onion, garlic, ginger, dill seeds & fry for 02 minutes.
- Add turmeric powder, curry powder, chili powder, crushed pepper & 2nd extract coconut milk.
- Thereafter add carrot & cook for 10 minutes.
- When the carrot is properly cooked add 1st extract coconut milk & cook for another 03 minutes.
- Add salt to taste.
- It will give a better taste if you add some mustard cream at the end to finish the curry.