300g heel bath (yesterday night cooked)
30g red onion sliced thinly
01 cup fresh water
03 nos green chilies sliced thinly
1/2 tsp Maldives fish powder
1/2 tsp lemon juice
01 cup 1st extract coconut milk
- Add water to rice & rest till morning in a covered pot.
- Next day morning add, green chili, Maldives fish, onion & mix well.
- Mix lemon juice & 1st extract coconut milk, salt to taste.
- Then strain the water & mix with coconut milk mixture.
- Add salt to taste and enjoy empty stomach.
- Do not use hand until morning to avoid spoiling the rice.
- Better to use a wooden spoon the next day.
- To scrape the bottom of the clay pot. Bottom clay will not remove from a wooden spoon.